The Constitutional Tax Collector of Palm Beach County serves as an agent to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Our office is responsible for the titling and registering of all motorized vessels both commercial and private.
Important Information about Vessel Registration:
- All vessels must be titled and registered before they can be used in Florida waters.
- Titling and registration fees are separate charges.
- Vessel trailers must be registered.
- Vessel registration fees are determined by hull length.
- The registration is valid until midnight on the owner's birthday and renewed annually.
- Palm Beach County uses a portion of the fee to improve water quality in local fisheries.