Tourist Development Tax
Effective August 1, 2018: Clients must file Tourist Development Tax returns and remit payments online. We no longer accept paper returns or mailed payments. All previous TDT accounts have been inactivated. You must create a new account within the online portal.
Before Creating Your New TDT Account
- Determine how you will manage your property in the portal. Learn more.
- Are you based in Palm Beach County or outside the county? Read our How To: Before Getting Started - Property Owners.
- Have your Property Control Numbers (PCNs) available. Read our How To: Finding Your PCN.
- Agents must have a Local Business Tax Receipt (BTR) and your client must authorize you on their account. Read our How To: Before Getting Started - Agents.
Avoid These Common Errors
We would like to help you avoid these common errors:
- DO NOT USE DASHES when entering your ID number (Driver License, Employer Identification, Federal Identification, Social Security or State Identification number).
- Need help finding your Property Control Number? Click here.
- Find more answers and how to's in the TDT Support Center.
If you have reviewed this important information, then you are ready to create your account.
Important Tips - Click Here