Call Center: 561-355-2264

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

Address Changes for Real Estate or Tangible Personal Property Taxes

Only property owners or the authorized staff of a company (letter of authorization required) may request a change of address, change of NAME or any other type of correction on a property record. This request must be made in writing to the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser’s Office.

The Property Appraiser’s Office certifies this information to the Tax Collector’s Office annually through the certified tax roll in October.   

Download the Property Appraiser’s Office Change of Address Form.



All content © 2018 Constitutional Tax Collector, Serving Palm Beach County  |   Privacy Policy and Terms of Service  
301 North Olive Avenue, P O Box 3715, West Palm Beach, FL 33402   |    561-355-2264