2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide Debuts Fresh Look, New Content
West Palm Beach, Fla. – Constitutional Tax Collector Anne M. Gannon announced her agency’s 2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide is now available online and in print. Debuting a fresh look and new content, the 2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide is a comprehensive resource designed to help clients understand the full range of services offered by the Tax Collector’s Office.
“My agency has produced this helpful guide since 2007 and it is our most popular publication,” said Gannon. “It was time to redesign the guide to make it easier for clients to read and find the information they need.”
The 2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide continues to provide a popular monthly calendar containing important tax deadlines, reminders and holidays. Readers will enjoy the new layout and expanded content. Improvements to this year’s guide include:
- New content section to help teen drivers and their parents/guardians understand the Florida Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) process
- Tips to help clients save time and money
- Magazine-style layout with eye-catching graphics
- Larger font size making the guide easier to read
Clients may pick up a copy of the 2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide at their nearest Tax Collector Office or email a request to ClientAdvocate@taxcollectorpbc.com. Remember to include your name, mailing address and number of copies requested.
As in previous years, the publication is printed on recycled paper, consistent with the agency’s commitment to environmental stewardship.
Reporters may use any of these elements to support their news story and other media coverage.
- High-resolution image of the 2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide cover
- B-roll Video: Hot off the press! Our 2019 Tax Planner & Services Guide
|Contact:||Anne Gannon, Constitutional Tax Collector|