Don't waste your time in line!
Take your hour back by renewing your motor vehicle registration online. You can renew online for one or two years or obtain a replacement if:
- You can provide personal identifying information of the vehicle’s owner to log in and complete the transaction.
- Your valid Florida insurance is on file and matches your vehicle identification number (VIN).
- You have no stops, holds or violations on your driver license.
If you renew online, you will receive your registration in the mail within 7-10 business days. You can also request an emailed confirmation receipt that can be used until the registration arrives in the mail. A $2.00 processing fee is assessed to the total transaction.
Renew by mail
Mail may be slower but will still save you from having to wait in line at one of our service centers. When you renew your registration by mail, you will receive your registration within 10-15 business days.
Renew using our secure drop box
Want to cut down a little on the payment processing time? Then drop your payment off using our secure drop box which is located inside each of our service centers. Just keep in mind that you need to drop your payment off during regular business hours. We do not provide 24/7 access to our drop boxes.
You must visit our service center if:
- Florida insurance data is not on file or does not match your vehicle identification number (VIN).
- You have a stop, hold or violation on your driver license Learn more
- Your registration is more than eight months past the expiration date.