Installment Payment Plan
We offer a quarterly Installment Payment Plan to make paying real estate and tangible personal property taxes easier on your budget. The plan divides your taxes into four installments: June, September, December and March. Pay quarterly and receive a discount slightly under 4%.
Your estimated property tax must total more than $100
Applications must be received by April 30, 2024
Make your first payment on or before June 30, 2024 to receive applicable discount.
Sign up for our Installment Payment Plan is open! Enrollment for 2024 is going on now through April 30, 2024
First Time Applicants Important Note: Completed applications are due April 30. You are officially enrolled in the plan when the first payment is made in June. If this payment is not received, you will be removed from the Installment Payment Plan.
Current Plan Participant Important Note: You do not need to reapply. Plan participation is automatically renewed by making the June payment.
Countdown to Sign Up For Installment Payment Plan
Select the payment plan you would like to apply for:
Installment Payment Plan FAQs
How is my payment calculated?
A taxpayer who uses the installment method pays an estimated tax equal to the actual taxes for the preceding year. The payment schedule is:
- 1st Installment
- Paid by June 30 – 1/4 the total estimated taxes discounted 6%
- Paid by August 1 – 1/4 the total estimated taxes. No discount.
- Failure to make 1st installment by August 1 deadline will result in being removed from the Payment Plan.
- 2nd Installment – Due Sep. 30 – 1/4 the total estimated taxes discounted 4.5%
- 3rd Installment – Due Dec. 31 – 1/2 the remaining balance after June and September payments are applied discounted 3%
- 4th Installment – Due Mar. 31 – 1/2 the remaining balance after June, September, and December payments are applied
What if I miss a payment?
If you miss the June payment, you will be removed from the Installment Payment Plan. Property taxes will be due in one lump sum beginning Nov 1 and payable through Mar 31.
If you miss the September payment, this payment becomes due with the December installment. The same is true if you miss the December payment, this payment becomes due with the March installment.
Any amount remaining unpaid on April 1 becomes delinquent.
How do I stop participation in the Installment Payment Plan?
Cancelling participation in the Installment Payment Plan is easy. Simply, do not make the first installment payment due in June. Once this is done you will not receive any additional installment payment bills. Property taxes will be due in one lump sum beginning Nov 1 and payable through Mar 31.