Paying Online is Easy
Are your property taxes current with no delinquent amount due? Then we have GREAT news! You can pay your taxes right here on our website. Make your payment using eCheck – it’s FREE. You may also use a credit or debit card but keep in mind that a 2.4% convenience fee applies (min. $2.00). Convenience fees are collected by the credit/debit card vendor and are not retained by our office.
Reduce Payment Error
Double-check your routing and account numbers. Many banks have different routing numbers for electronic payments and paper transactions.
Don’t click the pay button more than once.
Make sure your email address is correct.
After completing payment, check your spam folder if you do not receive a transaction confirmation notice.
Multiple Transactions With One Payment
- Search and select the first Property Control Number (PCN)
- Add the first selection to the collection cart
- Click the “Return” button to search and select the next property
- Repeat this process for all other properties
- Pay when all your selections are complete