I am pleased to announce a new enhancement to our website that makes managing your Tourist Development Tax (TDT) account a breeze! Beginning August 1, 2018, we eliminated paper and moved our process completely online. Here are just a few of conveniences you will enjoy with our new TDT online portal:
- Access and manage your TDT account online 24/7.
- Download account details and transaction history for easy record keeping.
- File your current month's return plus three months in advance - perfect for the offseason!
- Authorize an agent to file returns and remit payments on your behalf.
- No more checks to write! Pay using eCheck, debit or credit cards.
- Avoid late fees and penalties with our new automatic email reminders.
We’re here to help make your transition to our new paperless system smooth. Please visit our TDT Support Center to get answers to questions and read our How To guides. You may also call our TDT Hotline at (561) 355-3547 where specialists are available to answer your questions Monday - Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may also email ClientAdvocate@taxcollectorpbc.com.
Anne M. Gannon
Constitutional Tax Collector