Director of Contact Center Operations
$100,000 – $140,000/yr (exempt)
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Provides effective leadership of the day-to-day operation of the CCRC to develop and guide team members to deliver a positive outcome with every client contact.
- Fully understand the overall operations of the CCRC to address and implement a long-term strategy of success and growth in alignment with the TCO Vision of providing Exceptional outcomes for the client and staff. Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the overall operations of the CCRC to address and implement a long-term strategy of effective operations aligned with the agency’s focus on exceptional service
- Coordination of analytic, strategic, and technical resources to meet client and organizational expectations to ensure timely monitoring of results.
- Monitors and uses departmental measures to facilitate employee mentoring, identification of potential process improvement opportunities, and achievement of departmental and agency objectives. Develops a comprehensive quality service program to ensure exceptional client interactions. Supervises, directs, and evaluates assigned staff, processing employee concerns and problems, directing work, counseling, disciplining, and completing employee performance appraisals; conducts interviews and makes hiring recommendations.
- Coordinates daily work activities organizes, prioritizes, and assigns work; monitors status of work in progress and inspects completed work; confers with assigned staff, assists with complex/problem situations, and provides technical expertise; conducts staff training in proper accounting processes and procedures. Plans and oversees professional development opportunities for department staff.
- Interprets, applies, and ensures compliance with all applicable codes, laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures; initiates any actions necessary to correct deviations or violations.
- Develops annual budget and monitors departmental expenses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communications or a related field (Master’s Degree preferred), supplemented by at least eight years of progressively responsible leadership experience in a high-volume Call Center setting with accompanying CRM experience. Proven thought leadership with a superior ability to drive results with a focus on client service. Strong ability to motivate, coach and develop client-facing and support professionals. A minimum of five years’ experience with multiple related software systems and programs. Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid holidays, participation in the Florida Retirement System, and a comprehensive wellness program.