Join Our Award-Winning Agency
We are the Constitutional Tax Collector, serving Palm Beach County. We offer:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm schedule
- Business services training
- Recognition for a job well-done
- Opportunity for advancement
- A career that makes a difference in the community we serve
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and disability insurance as well as participation in the state’s retirement system.
CLIENT CARE REPRESENTATIVE – GREENACRES
Do you have a smile in your voice? Client Care Representatives work in our Client Care and Research Center located on the second floor of our Greenacres Service Center. Although prior call center experience is preferred, our comprehensive approach to product line and service training helps lay the foundation for success.
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST – DELRAY, PALM BEACH GARDENS
Our Client Service Specialists provide exceptional service to clients who visit our service center locations. If you enjoy multi-tasking, face-to-face client interaction and impeccable service, we might have a spot for you.
PROCESS ANALYST – WEST PALM BEACH
The Performance Analyst is responsible for identification of process improvement opportunities and related research/testing/documentation to support successful implementation of changes.
TAX COLLECTION AGENT – WEST PALM BEACH
Our Field Services department is seeking a resourceful professional to join its West Palm Beach-based collections team.
The Palm Beach County Tax Collector’s Office participates in the E-Verify program and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or the Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before we can take any action against you.
The Tax Collector’s Office can only use the E-Verify process once you have accepted an offer of employment and completed a Form I-9.
For more information, you may contact the Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781.
We offer rewarding career opportunities through four distinct career paths. Each path is vital to agency operations.
Client Care and Research Center
Supports our clients inquiries via phone and email. In our Contact Care Center.
Client Service Specialists (CSS) and Senior Client Service Specialists (SCSS), make up 70% of our organization and are the most common open positions. Both positions serve the public in person at each of our service center locations.
Tax Services is made up of two departments that handle distinct services related to payments. Batch Processing handles high volume mail and online transactions. Payment Processing handles regular payments for property tax, business tax and Department of Motor Vehicle work such as registration renewals and title service.
Several departments comprise Administrative Support and work at our administrative office in downtown West Palm Beach including:
- Communications & New Media Group produces all agency communications, marketing campaigns and community engagement activities. This creative team manages all external communications including, press releases, internet website and social media. All internal communications for the agency, such as the intranet website, visual communications and employee engagement are also the responsibility of this team. Collaboration is key to this team’s success as it frequently partners with HR, Legal and Operations on agency initiatives and projects.
- Excellence manages strategic change and the continuous improvement of processes, projects and performance. The department is driven by creative and analytical thinkers who have a strong passion for the implementation and execution of solutions while maintaining a high standard of excellence.
- Finance & Budget upholds our commitment to fiscal responsibility with the accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions and the distribution of over $4 billion in taxes, licenses and fees.
- Human Resources initiates hiring, maintains employee records and distributes benefit information. In addition, they are responsible for training new and current employees across the organization.
- Legal ensure compliance with all laws governing the agency, completes public record requests and conducts legal motions regarding tax services.
The Information Technology (IT) department, headquartered in the administrative office, maintains all computer software, hardware and technical equipment for the agency. This means working both remotely and onsite across all service center locations. In addition to updating, repairing, replacing hardware, updating software and addressing technical issues, they enforce cyber security guidelines and protocols.
To provide unparalleled service that inspires trust
Accountability. We exhibit professionalism. We accept responsibility and set an example in all that we do.
Communication. We are actively engaged. We actively listen and promote open, honest understanding through discussion.
Creativity. We are imaginative. We inspire others by encouraging innovative solutions.
Diversity. We are accepting. We are enriched by our differences and are committed to the dignity of each person.
Fiscal Responsibility. We streamline. We manage our budget, time and resources wisely.
Learning. We will never be finished. Every experience makes us better.
Integrity. We tell the truth. We succeed when we trust our actions reflect the highest standards.
Teamwork. We are collaborative. We support, recognize and respect the contributions of others so together we can achieve more.
Fun. We enjoy our work. We live our intention to create a positive, memorable experience in all our interactions.
Success in any position starts with learning. Our Client Service Specialists participate in several weeks of classroom and hands on training. They are also cross-trained in eight different product lines.
Learning is the foundation for professional development and growth. Our employees understand their role in continued refinement of job knowledge and client relations skills.
We will never be finished.
Every experience makes us wiser and better at what we do.
Our most valued resource are the individuals who contribute to the daily operations of the Constitutional Tax Collector’s Office. We want employees to feel great about their work and thrive in our culture. Agency benefits include four major areas: wellness, financial, professional and personal.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Wellness Education and Rewards
- Florida Retirement System Participation
- Tax-deferred 457(b) Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Credit Union Membership
- Pay for Performance
- Professional Development Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Tickets at Work Discounts
- ARAG Legal Services
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files this link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.