Join Our Award-Winning Agency
We are the Constitutional Tax Collector, serving Palm Beach County. We offer:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm schedule
- Business services training
- Recognition for a job well-done
- Opportunity for advancement
- A career that makes a difference in the community we serve
We offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and disability insurance as well as participation in the state’s retirement system. Due to the additional risks associated with insuring individuals who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19, medical premiums will include a monthly surcharge of up to $225 per month for unvaccinated individuals hired after June 1, 2022 who cannot be approved for a medical or religious exemption from the surcharge.
Assistant Manager – We’re seeking a Service Center Assistant Manager to provide direction and guidance to employees and to ensure positive outcomes for clients who visit us.
Revenue Auditor – Our Tourist Development Tax department needs an experienced Revenue Auditor in its West Palm Beach-based department.
We offer rewarding career opportunities through four distinct career paths. Each path is vital to agency operations.
Client Care and Research Center
Supports our clients inquiries via phone and email. In our Contact Care Center.
Client Service Specialists (CSS) and Senior Client Service Specialists (SCSS), make up 70% of our organization and are the most common open positions. Both positions serve the public in person at each of our service center locations.
Tax Services is made up of two departments that handle distinct services related to payments. Batch Processing handles high volume mail and online transactions. Payment Processing handles regular payments for property tax, business tax and Department of Motor Vehicle work such as registration renewals and title service.
Several departments comprise Administrative Support and work at our administrative office in downtown West Palm Beach including:
- Communications & New Media Group produces all agency communications, marketing campaigns and community engagement activities. This creative team manages all external communications including, press releases, internet website and social media. All internal communications for the agency, such as the intranet website, visual communications and employee engagement are also the responsibility of this team. Collaboration is key to this team’s success as it frequently partners with HR, Legal and Operations on agency initiatives and projects.
- Excellence manages strategic change and the continuous improvement of processes, projects and performance. The department is driven by creative and analytical thinkers who have a strong passion for the implementation and execution of solutions while maintaining a high standard of excellence.
- Finance & Budget upholds our commitment to fiscal responsibility with the accurate recording and reporting of financial transactions and the distribution of over $4 billion in taxes, licenses and fees.
- Human Resources initiates hiring, maintains employee records and distributes benefit information. In addition, they are responsible for training new and current employees across the organization.
- Legal ensure compliance with all laws governing the agency, completes public record requests and conducts legal motions regarding tax services.
The Information Technology (IT) department, headquartered in the administrative office, maintains all computer software, hardware and technical equipment for the agency. This means working both remotely and onsite across all service center locations. In addition to updating, repairing, replacing hardware, updating software and addressing technical issues, they enforce cyber security guidelines and protocols.
To provide unparalleled service that inspires trust
Accountability. We exhibit professionalism. We accept responsibility and set an example in all that we do.
Communication. We are actively engaged. We actively listen and promote open, honest understanding through discussion.
Creativity. We are imaginative. We inspire others by encouraging innovative solutions.
Diversity. We are accepting. We are enriched by our differences and are committed to the dignity of each person.
Fiscal Responsibility. We streamline. We manage our budget, time and resources wisely.
Learning. We will never be finished. Every experience makes us better.
Integrity. We tell the truth. We succeed when we trust our actions reflect the highest standards.
Teamwork. We are collaborative. We support, recognize and respect the contributions of others so together we can achieve more.
Fun. We enjoy our work. We live our intention to create a positive, memorable experience in all our interactions.
Success in any position starts with learning. Our Client Service Specialists participate in several weeks of classroom and hands on training. They are also cross-trained in eight different product lines.
Learning is the foundation for professional development and growth. Our employees understand their role in continued refinement of job knowledge and client relations skills.
We will never be finished.
Every experience makes us wiser and better at what we do.
Our most valued resource are the individuals who contribute to the daily operations of the Constitutional Tax Collector’s Office. We want employees to feel great about their work and thrive in our culture. Agency benefits include four major areas: wellness, financial, professional and personal.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Wellness Education and Rewards
- Florida Retirement System Participation
- Tax-deferred 457(b) Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Credit Union Membership
- Pay for Performance
- Professional Development Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Tickets at Work Discounts
- ARAG Legal Services
https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files this link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.