Due to unusually high call volumes, wait times may be longer than usual.
You can find answers to many common questions in our Frequently Asked Questions section. If you still cannot find an answer to your question, please consider submitting a contact us form. We apologize for this inconvenience and also recommend the following methods for service.
Quick Links for Quick Answers
- Programs available to help during the pandemic.
- View our complete list of payment options.
- Find answers in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
- Download a form or application.
Serving You Online
Pay Taxes Online
- Pay Delinquent 2021 Tangible Personal Property Tax
- Pay Local Business Tax
- File and Pay Tourist Development Tax
Renew Vehicle/Vessel Registration Online
Renew online by entering your vehicle or vessel information one of three ways:
- Enter the PIN number on your registration renewal notice
- Search for your vehicle by VIN, license plate number or driver license number
- Enter your information manually
Renew Driver License Online
If you have a REAL ID driver license and have not previously used the state’s one-time online convenience renewal, you may be able to renew your driver license online.
Perform a free online driver license check first to ensure there are no stops, holds or violations on your license.
Serving You by Email
Send your question or inquiry by using our Contact Us forms or email ClientAdvocate@pbctax.com.
Serving You by Mail
Pay Taxes by Mail
Make payable to: Palm Beach County Tax Collector
P.O. Box 3715
West Palm Beach, FL 33402-3715
Make a Reservation for In-Person Service
If you cannot complete your transaction online, by email or mail, we are serving clients by reservation at all Tax Collector Offices. Click, the link Make a Reservation to schedule a reservation for in-person service.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to serving you soon.