Community Engagement Ambassador
$66,000 – $72,000/yr exempt
Are you looking for a position which combines your exceptional written and public speaking skills with your desire to make an impact in the community?
The Palm Beach County Tax Collector’s Office is seeking an experienced Community Engagement Ambassador. The successful candidate will offer significant knowledge of public affairs, community engagement, communication and public relations.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Public Affairs, Communications or a related field with the following experience:
- At least five or more years in Community Engagement, Public Affairs, or Communications;
- Strong working knowledge of state and local processes;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across agencies and institutions ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external audiences;
- Established project management competence.
We offer excellent benefits including participation in the Florida Retirement System and your choice of two medical plan options.