$40,000 – $58,000/yr (non-exempt)
The Constitutional Tax Collector, Serving Palm Beach County is seeking a Communications Specialist to assist with the agency’s internal and external communication, marketing and outreach efforts.
- Manages social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and develops content for posting.
- Assists with creation of branded content for digital and print communications.
- Manages department inventory of marketing communication pieces including version control, distribution to our service centers and vendor bids for printing/production.
- Assists with planning, staffing and preparation for community outreach events.
- Gathers data and produces reports related to communication project evaluation and analytics.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in written communications, social media, marketing and/or project management. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress and Canva are preferred. Must have exceptional organizational skills, writing skills and be deadline driven.
This position will be posted through April 30, 2021. Qualified applicants must complete all portions of the job application form to be considered. We offer excellent benefits including participation in the Florida Retirement System and your choice of two medical plan options.