Join our award-winning agency
We are the Constitutional Tax Collector, serving Palm Beach County. We offer:
- Business services training
- Recognition for a job well-done
- Opportunity for advancement
- A career that makes a difference in the community we serve
We offer rewarding career opportunities through four distinct career paths. Each path is vital to agency operations.
Client Service Specialists (CSS) and Senior Client Service Specialists (SCSS), make up 75% of our organization and are the most common open positions. Both positions interact with clients in our call center and service center locations.
Tax Services is made up of two departments that handle distinct services related to payments. Batch Processing handles high volume mail and online transactions. Payment Processing handles regular payments for property tax, business tax and DMV work such as registration renewals and title service.
Several departments comprise Administrative Support and work at our Administrative Office in downtown West Palm Beach including:
- Communications & New Media Group plans and produces all agency communications, marketing campaigns, civic engagement and client advocate activities. This creative team is also responsible for internal communication including employee engagement, HR and supports other internal agency projects.
- Excellence manages strategic change and the continuous improvement of processes, projects and performance. The Department is driven by creative and analytical thinkers who have a strong passion for the implementation and execution of solutions while maintaining a high standard of excellence.
- Finance & Budget upholds our commitment to fiscal responsibility with a accurate distribution of funds.
- Human Resources initiates hiring, maintains employee records and distributes benefit information. In addition, they are responsible for training new and current employees across the organization.
- Legal ensures compliance with all laws governing the agency, fills public record requests and conducts legal motions regarding tax services.
The Information Technology (IT) department, headquartered in the administrative office, maintains all computer software, hardware and technical equipment for the agency. This means working both remotely and onsite across seven service centers, call center and the administrative support departments. In addition to updating, repairing, replacing hardware, updating software and addressing technical issues, they enforce cyber security guidelines and protocol.