$57,000 – $80,000/yr (exempt)
Our Finance team is in need of an experienced Accountant G/L. Duties included in the critical role include:
- Preparation of account reconciliations, variance analyses, financial reports, and other specialized reports.
- Preparation of monthly fixed assets account reconciliations and schedules.
- Assisting in the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Handling unclaimed property reporting.
- Preparation of written correspondence.
A bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or a closely related filed and a minimum of 2 years of prior accounting or training experience.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid holidays, participation in the Florida Retirement System, and a comprehensive wellness program.