$54,000 – $75,000/yr (exempt)
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare monthly fixed asset account reconciliations and schedules.
- Reconcile and distribute ad valorem taxes, non-ad valorem assessments and investment earnings to the taxing authorities.
- Balance the tax roll and prepares the annual recapitulation report.
- Reconcile and process prior year corrections, individual certificate redemptions and related invoices.
- Prepare written correspondence.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or a closely related field and 2 years of prior accounting experience or training. If interested, please click on the “Apply Now To Join Our Team!” button below.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid holidays, participation in the Florida Retirement System, and a comprehensive wellness program.