Property Tax Collection for Palm Beach County Begins Nov. 1
I am pleased to announce we will begin collecting $4.2 billion in property tax revenue for Palm Beach County beginning Friday, Nov. 1, 2019. In today's competitive marketplace, you've come to expect payment options and convenience. Our agency is no different which is why we offer several payment options to make paying your property tax bill effortless. Depending on the option you choose, you could even save money!
Clients often ask me to give them some tips to help them save time and money when paying their taxes. Here are my responses:
- You don't need to visit one of our offices to pay your tax bill. Save time by paying right here on our website.
- Save money by taking advantage of the early payment discounts. Pay your property taxes in November and you'll receive a 4% discount.
- When you pay your taxes online, you can save even more money by using our free eCheck service.
- Save money on postage by dropping your payment in one of our secure drop boxes located inside our service centers during regular business hours.
- If you mail your payment, please don't staple, tape, fold or paper clip it. Our high speed processing equipment will reject your payment which will delay efficient processing.
- Remember to write your Property Control Number (PCN) on your payment but do not write on your payment stub.
And finally, I would like to thank our 315 dedicated employees who work together to ensure the efficient billing, collection and distribution of over $4 billion in property taxes each year. It is important work, and we take pride in it. From our schools and libraries to public safety, healthcare programs and the environment - property taxes support critical services and our way of life in Palm Beach County.
Anne M. Gannon
Constitutional Tax Collector, Serving Palm Beach County