Property Tax Payment Options
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express accepted. A 2.5% convenience fee ($2.00 minimum fee) is applied to each transaction. The credit card payment limit is $99,999.99.
- Convenience fees are collected by the credit card vendor and not retained by the Tax Collector.
- View/Print credit card payment instructions.
- eCheck is FREE!
- eCheck (electronic check) is an electronic funds transfer that initiates the withdrawal of monies directly from a bank account.
- Many banks have different routing numbers for electronic payments and paper transactions. Confirm the correct routing number with your bank.
- eCheck is only accepted if from a United States (U.S.) bank account, and payable in U.S. dollars.
- View/Print eCheck payment instructions.
Bank Online Check (Bank or Bill Pay Service)
- Schedule payments at least five business days before the actual payment due date.
- Contact your financial institution for instructions.
- Make payment to: Tax Collector, Palm Beach County
- DO NOT TAPE, FOLD, STAPLE, PAPER CLIP OR WRITE ON PAYMENT STUB.
- Include your 17-digit Property Control Number (PCN) on your payment.
- ***Sign the check***
- Return the payment stub from the tax bill in the return envelope provided.
- Pay the amount shown in the block, on the bottom stub, for the MONTH you are making payment. Click here for an explanation of your tax notice.
- Checks are processed immediately upon receipt.
- Payment must be made in United States funds.
- Keep the top portion of the Tax Bill with cancelled check for your receipt and records.
Send payment to:
Regular Mail :
Tax Collector, Palm Beach County P. O. Box 3353 West Palm Beach, FL 33402-3353
Tax Collector, Palm Beach County
ATTN: Property Tax
301 North Olive Avenue, 3rd Floor
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Wire transfers are accepted for payment of current and delinquent taxes.
- To complete a wire transfer, please contact us via email at Wires@pbctax.com.
- Skip the line. Convenient drop boxes are located inside each service center
- Cancelled check serves as your receipt.
With a Client Service Specialist
- Cash, check, credit and debit cards, money order, certified check, cashier’s check, or money order.
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express accepted. A 2.5% convenience fee (minimum payment of $2.00) is applied to each transaction. The credit card payment limit is $99,999.99.
- For debit card transactions, a $2.50 convenience fee is applied to each $500.00 increment.
- Convenience fees are collected by the credit/debit card vendor and not retained by the Tax Collector.
- Payments are accepted in United States funds only.
- Make payment to Tax Collector, Palm Beach County.